I am excited to share with you this AMAZING garden planner! Available for just a few bucks, you can download this instantly and start your dream garden in minutes.
Designed with a complete, food oriented garden in mind, this planner has EVERYTHING. From soil to layout, from diseases to companion plants, there is definitely something to use. I find it the most useful to have all my gardening related information in ONE convenient place.
“I have found this planner very useful. Especially when considering the plants I want to grow, the plant profile has a lot of information you can fill in that the seed packets do not. It is perfect! Thanks!”
-Lara from Virginia
You will instantly be able to download and start filling out 15 pages of amazing detail for your best gardening year yet. Here are the 15 pages you will get immediately with your purchase:
- Backyard Sketch Sheet (can be used for the front too of course!)
- Raised Bed Planner
- Soil Test Results
- Plant Profile
- Shopping List
- Project Planner
- Weather Log
- Watering Schedule
- Seed Inventory
- Direct Sowing Schedule
- Seed Starting Log
- Compost Tracker
- Harvest Tracker
- Weekly Garden Planner
This is just want a gardener needs to keep all your garden related tasks, outlines, information and plans in one place.
YOU MUST GO TO THE NEXT SITE AND ENTER YOUR EMAIL.
- Use the PayPal checkout
- Go to the next site and enter your email
- Check your email for the special PDF link!
That’s it, just three easy steps.
THIS IS ESSENTIAL
– This is an instant PDF download, there is nothing associated coming in the mail
– You can “edit” the PDFs by filling in the blanks via a PDF program such as Adobe (R)
– For best use, download on your computer. Although you can download it on your phone.
– This file is for personal use only and cannot be reproduced or resold commercially
If you are interested in how to fill this out digitally, I have provided a tutorial on filling it in this way and then printing or just keep in on your phone or computer to look at whenever you need.
Get your planner today and start planning for the new garden for next year. Just $4.98 and you’ll have a great garden planner you can use right away.